Zum Inhalt springen
- Svitlana Vakulenko, Maarten de Rijke, Michael Cochez, Vadim Savenkov, and Axel Polleres. Measuring Semantic Coherence of a Conversation. In International Semantic Web Conference, ISWC 2018, Monterey, CA, USA, October 2018.
- Sebastian Neumaier and Axel Polleres. Geo-semantic labelling of open data. In 14th International Conference on Semantic Systems (SEMANTiCS), Vienna, Austria, September 2018.
- Erich Heil and Sebastian Neumaier.reboting.com: Towards geo-search and visualization of Austrian Open Data. System Demo, ESWC ‚2018, June 3-7 2018, Heraclion, Greece (to appear)
- Soheil Human, Florian Fahrenbach, Florian Kragulj, and Vadim Savenkov. Ontology for representing human needs. In Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web – 8th International Conference, KESW 2017, Szczecin, Poland, November 8-10, 2017. Best Paper on Societal Challenges award.
- Florian Kragulj and Florian Fahrenbach. 2017. From needs to satisfiers: how design thinking can inform organizational learning processes. In Proceedings of the International Conference Theory and Applications in the Knowledge Economy, Hrsg. Eduardo Tomé, Gaby Neumann, Blaženka Knežević, 470-482.
- Soheil Human, Golnaz Bidabadi and Vadim Savenkov. Supporting pluralism by artificial intelligence: conceptualizing epistemic disagreements as digital artifacts. Poster at Philosophy & Theory of Artificial Intelligence, November 3-4 2017, Leeds, UK.
- Soheil Human, Markus Peschl, Golnaz Bidabadi and Vadim Savenkov. An enactive theory of need satisfaction. Poster at Philosophy & Theory of Artificial Intelligence, November 3-4 2017, Leeds, UK.
- Svitlana Vakulenko, Ilya Markov, and Maarten de Rijke. Conversational exploratory search via interactive storytelling. SCAI (ICTIR), 2017.
- Vadim Savenkov, Qaiser Mehmood, Jürgen Umbrich, and Axel Polleres. Counting to k, or , or how SPARQL 1.1 property paths can be extended to top-k path queries. In 13th International Conference on Semantic Systems–SEMANTICS 2017, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 11–14, 2017.
- Svitlana Vakulenko and Vadim Savenkov. TableQA: Question answering on tabular data. In 13th International Conference on Semantic Systems–SEMANTICS 2017, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 11–14, 2017.
- Sebastian Neumaier, Vadim Savenkov, and Svitlana Vakulenko. Talking open data. In 14th Extended Semantic Web Conference, ESWC 2017, Portoroz, Slovenia, May 28 – June 1, 2017.
- Alexander Kaiser, Florian Kragulj, and Florian Fahrenbach. Creating a purposeful organization: need-driven and knowledge-based vision development collaborations. Organizational Learning, Knowledge and Capabilities Conference, Valladolid, Spain, 26.04.